Friday 1 November 2013

Blog Author--"My First Post"




Wheew! My very first post. Can you believe it! I feel so good, although I would have felt better if I didn’t have this sick feeling in my gut. I can hardly tell if it is a good sign or not, but my bestie seems to think it’s a good sign to feel this way. Its strange, I doubt that anyone can relate to how freakishly nervous I am right now. Could it be because its my maiden post, because I’m about to plunge into this unknown reality, because I’m staring my dream, my passion, in the face and my confidence seems to be failing me, because I’m about to dive into a shark-infested ocean with the realization that I might not make it out alive, or because as I brace myself for this mission, I’m afraid I might not be thick-skinned enough to withstand the turbulence….hmmm...there’s so much to be scared of, the list is indeed endless. These worries replay themselves over and over again in my slightly oversized head and trust me, its not funny. Oh well, my decision my cross, right? So regardless of my troubled within, I am taking that Greeeeaaaaatttt LEAP of FAITH, as e wan be, mek e be..As my other bestie would say “God dey, no shaking”.

          I actually prayed about this, but its not like there was any deep voice from above or writing on the wall that approved my current engagement. Infact, I am yet to understand how to be aware of the confirmation that the Almighty God has approved our next move. All I can say is that I really felt the urge to type this epistle and well, here I am, typing this epistle. However, I still pray for His Love, Grace and Guidance as I start out humbly.

          Yes, my name is Rajuno Ernest Eteng, fondly called Raaju (hence, the name of this blog) or simply Raj. I’m that ordinary Nigerian girl with a positively twisted personality. Again, yes, I am one of those people ASUU is dealing with, but its all good, atleast now I can start the journey of embracing my alternative passion. Blogging for me was that far-fetched passion I never thought I could reach, but again, here I am, freestyling my life out *lol*. I intend to give this blog a spiritual edge as well as provide juicy 'intel' about  everyday happenings in the entertainment industry and fashion world. Real life drama and juicy gossips to be brought to your doorstep, as well as inspiring and lifestyle hints. Via this blog, we all can have a voice.

          Stella Dimoko Korkus, Linda Ikeji, Chude Jideonwo, Emeh Achanga, Sisi Yemmie and a host of other bloggers have been a source of inspiration to me. May they continue to be rewarded abundantly.

          To my future “fans” out there, I need you way more than you need me and that is a fact, I know. So, I’m gonna devote as much of me as I can to make you as comfortable as possible. Just tag along with me and lets enjoy this scary ride together.

          Ultimately, I thank God for the realization of this dream. As I begin these baby steps with Him, I believe He’ll continue hand-in-hand with me, one milestone at a time unto maturity.*Bows*

5 comments:

  1. U are very pretty and I like the work u are doing. I wish more Nigerians will stop complaining about the asuu strike and put their hands into doing things much more productive. U are an inspiration and this is a really good start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your name is very uncommon, what part of the country are you from? Hope to see more inspiring articles from u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raju dear the Lord is your muscle. You'll get to greater heights. The sky is ur stepping stone. AMEN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amennn oo...thnk you dear. i need the encouragement

      Delete

Please drop your comments here...

ShareThis