Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Magical Act of Farting!



Okay, let’s talk about farting. In all my years on earth, I have never seen, been in or heard of any couple that
farted in the presence of each other in the first month into their relationship, yet we gas every day. Some even date for years and can’t even bring themselves to do it.
     Sometimes amidst all the laughter and plenty gist, you really want to release a silent stinker but you can’t do it there and you have to excuse yourself because you’re afraid of what/how she might think or act. Hahaha, a trial will convince you. Sometimes you mistakenly release a little and when you realize it, you consciously hold the rest in praying silently that she doesn’t perceive it, hahaha…the silly things we do for love. 

   I have read so many times that true love begins when you can fart and poo-poo in front of your partner. Afterall, everybody is in love these days, why can’t this smelly but magically satisfying act be seen as the magical act it truly is? 

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha...Raj, u be real yeye geh. farting is truly very satisfying especially the silent one. Once my gf visited and while she was in d bathroom, one just accidentally slipped out. Not just anyone, d really smelling. Mehn u needed to see the way i was fanning the air with haste..., but it was too powerful, by d time she got back to d room she got served with Hot Mess! Haha she start to fear me since that day

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i even piry the geh sef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. somethings are not meant to be shared with others. its even disrespectful to do that in front of your man, its your dirty little secret. only u should know hw it smells

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taah! its people like you that worship their husbands as if they are lords. shaking my yansh 4 you. better loosen up

      Delete
  4. I did it in front of my guy once and it was smeeelllllllllling. Chai! I could not hide it or blame it on anyone cos just both of us were in d house. I felt a little embarrased but when he laughed about it, it just felt ok. Thats true luv jor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do it anywere infront of anybody ...why will I hide something like that from my Gf self wey me and her self dey do competition of who fart pass self

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. i'm sure u never lost the competition

      Delete

Please drop your comments here...

ShareThis