Friday 22 November 2013

What is the most Attractive thing your partner can give to you or do for you?



     While it’s never a guarantee to making your partner love you more, you’ll agree with me that showering your partner with all sorts of love (financial, emotional, physical, spiritual, social etc ) can increase the odds of establishing a stronger loving bond.
     No matter how much we love giving to them, every now and then, it’s always nice to be on the receiving end. And let me state this clearly for the benefit of all those misguided wives and girlfriends, giving is not the sole responsibility of a man, they also love to receive too, atleast once in a while. Although, I read
somewhere that men don’t like to be given too much, I wonder if that’s true.
    Now, having said that, let’s get back to the matter. What is the most attractive thing your spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend can give to or do for you that will make you the happiest person on earth? It may be something you know he/she could never do but you wish he/she could (something slightly unrealistic like taking you to the moon or get married to you in the middle of the Atlantic ocean), It may be physical/tangible gifts, it may be little sacrifices, display of affection or attention, organizing a birthday bash for you, engaging in a three-some, putting a ring on it, watching you play football, giving you 500k for Christmas, or even beating you up (yes, some people fantasize about being beaten up). Whatever your dream gift is, let’s read it, your partner may even happen to read it and surprise you.
    For me (and I hope he’s reading this, lol), the best thing he can do for me now is get me an S4 and/or a Car…hehehe…. I so need one right now. What’s yours?

11 comments:

  1. You don't know me22 November 2013 at 17:16

    i want my boo to dress really sexy like i see in movies, learn how to do pole dancing, then actually do it for my entertainment while stripping at the same time, then give me a very steamy sexy lap dance while i tuck money into her panties, and then we can wrap it up with hot smoking sex....#just saying# although my gf could never do this, she's so stiff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you no know road to strip club? these hollywood movies be messing with your head big time. anyway, i only want 50k. i'm in dying need of 50k, it doesn't even have to be my boyfriend, anybody at all. *really hoping

      Delete
  2. Me all I need is just for her to Respect me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this modern day a guy like u (or are u a man?) wants just respect? I dont believe u sha. If i did i wud've asked for your number asap cos thats d type of guy i need. Anyway i personally want a car too, if i can get it this xmas i'm made.

      Delete
    2. @ stanley, awww..wudn't have expected that from you, so sweet/mature.

      Delete
  3. Lol ... Modern day dnt mean we should all act as if we don't know the right thing to do...if she respects me she will not regret knowing me shikena + @anonymous if I have the money to buy you a car I would have ask for your number

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love my girlfriend more if she buys me a Bugatti....!! Then i'll get her wat she just requested for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. turn the tables around, get her what she requested and she might just surprise you.

      Delete
  5. As 4 me, i dnt av any wishes 2 b fulfild by anybodi xcept me. I beliv dat watever i nid i jst av 2 work hard and gt it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you a young man or women
    seeking or interested in sugar
    mummy,daddy,gay and lesbian.Are you
    good in bed ?Do you really need a
    rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy
    that can change your life
    completely with money and influence,
    so get the opportunity to meet
    sugar mummies from all works of
    life,politician,bankers,oil
    ladies,executives,directors,gold
    ladies,cash money ladies,Global
    Network group friends,doctors,dubai
    ladies,london based ladies,ladies
    willing to pay as much as 100-350k
    per night,and get the best
    exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere
    ,we have some
    rich sugar mummies who are urgently
    in
    need of sugar boys and some rich
    daddies who are looking for young
    girls to spend their money on,
    all you have to do is Get
    back to us through our
    emaill address :honfred2323@outlook.com. or
    reach us via our mobile 08036154244

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here...

ShareThis