Friday 8 November 2013

WE WON!!!!!!!!!

Yayyy!!! we won o, the first time i actually settled to watch a Nigerian match and i wasn't disappointed. I'm so beautifully happy right now. Now, i'm happy not just because we are presently world champions but because of how inspiring this whole thing turned out to be. You see, I know Okon, he's my cousin. Yes! the "16" year-old Samuel Okon from Greater Tomorrow Academy. Hehehe....no I'm not claiming relationship because he's rich now, he's actually my cousin.... a very far one sha..lol.
   Anyway, i know he hails from a really poor background. His father does this job..ehmmm..these people that dig up sand for suppliers (i don't know what they are called), and to the best of my knowledge he was unable to write WAEC/JAMB because they had no money for all of that. But, now all that is far in the past. This young man has transformed his family's destiny drastically because he followed his dream, his passion, his talent. I'm sure the rest of the players have similar transforming stories. So indeed, fairy tales do happen in Naija.  **and they Lived Happily ever after**
    Congratulations to all of us.......Long live Nigeria!!
*By the way, this my cousin doesn't know me o, its a one-way relationship.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments here...

ShareThis