Sunday 22 December 2013

Top 16 Replies to "I Love You"

 


When someone tells you they love you, you may be tempted to reply, "I love you too." But what if you're not ready to return the sentiment—or you think saying "I love you too" is just boring? Well, this is a list of more original responses that you can use to express your feelings:

1. So do I!
2. Most people do.
3. I don't blame you!
4. That makes two of us!
5. I love me, too.
6. That's nice.
7. HAHAHAHAHAHA. You WERE kidding, right?
8. I figured.
9. Thanks, I wish I could say the same for you.
10. I'd rather you didn't.
11. Let me know how that works out for you!
12. I wouldn't think too much of it, I get that all the time.
13. Sounds fun.
14. Okay, bye.
15. And I love unicorns!
16. Good for you.

Have you ever responded to "I love you" with something awkward or unexpected? Share with us below
culled

1 comment:

  1. Once replied with 'I used to'...The girl hasn't spoken a word to me since that day...

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here...

ShareThis